BRLPS Recruitment 2019 | Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has recently invited for the post- Community Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant, Area Coordinator & Many other All job Seeker may be applied before the last date. All post details and application process is given in the below.
BRLPS Recruitment 2019 | Job Hox
Name of Post – Community Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant, Area Coordinator & Many other
No of Post – 3409
Education Qualification – Candidate must have Graduation, PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience.
Age Limit – Please See in the notification.
Age Relaxation – As per rules.
Application fees – Rs. 500/- for UR/ BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 200/- SC/ST/PH Candidates.
For Any Private Job Call to 9660155696 And Submit Your Resume to email@example.com
How to Deposit Application Fees – The candidates submitting their application fees through by debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through the BRLPS’ website only (For Website Click Here).
ITBP Recruitment 2019 | Job Hox
Procedure for applying online –
- The applicants are required to go to the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) website Candidate can go from here also Click Here for Website Link.
- Chose Post and Click on apply.
- Fill application form as per instruction.
Candidates Can Also Apply From Here,
Click Here to Apply
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application – 18-03-2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 15-04-2019
Other Government Job
- SSC CHSL Examination 2019 LDC, PA and DEO Post Last Date – 05-04-2019
- ITBP Recruitment 2019 Officer Post Last Date – 01-05-2019
- BPSC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer Post Last Date – 02-04-2019
- TNUSRB recruitment 2019 Sub-Inspector Last Date 19-04-2019
- JIPMER Examination 2019 no of sheet 200, Last Date – 12-04-2019
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Technician (Line) Post-Last Date – 30-04-2019
- Union Bank of India Recruitment Specialist Officer Last Date – 29-03-2019