JIPMER Examination 2019 | Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research has recently invited for the post- Examination, All job Seeker may be applied before the last date. All post details and application process is given in the below.
JIPMER Examination 2019 | Job Hox
Exam Name – Entrance Exam
No of Sheet – 200
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects from recognised board/institute.
Age Limit – Minimum 17 years as on the 31-12-2019.
Mode of Selection – Candidate’s Selection will be based on the basis of Online Examination.
Application fees – Rs. 1500 for General/OBC candidates, Rs. 1200 for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 3000 For NRI/OCI, Rs. Zero for PWD candidates.
How to Deposit Application Fees – The candidates submitting their application fees through by debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through the JIPMER’ website only (For Website Click Here).
Procedure for applying online –
- The applicants are required to go to the JIPMER website Candidate can go from here also Click Here for Website Link.
- Click on the Job and Choose Examination.
- Fill application form as per instruction.
Candidates Can Also Apply From Here,
Click Here to Apply
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06-03-2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 12-04-2019
Other Government Job
- SSC CHSL Examination 2019 LDC, PA and DEO Post Last Date – 05-04-2019
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Technician (Line) Post-Last Date – 30-04-2019
- Union Bank of India Recruitment Specialist Officer Last Date – 29-03-2019